Last week, I presented at Wealthy, Healthy and Wise Video Summit 2013 with Lindsay Wilson. It was amazing to be part of this one of a kind telesummit, which featured other passionate and heart-based entrepreneurs like Sheri Rowland, Martine Rudee, and Gina Nieves.
You can watch my presentation in the video below:
Here are some highlights from this presentation on Marketing in 15 Minutes a Day:
- Marketing is how you get your message out to your target market. It’s not broadcasting to everyone. (Shouting into the Void)
- SEO and analytics are business analysis tasks. These are not marketing tasks because you’re not getting your message out to anyone.
- Give up marketing tasks that are not making you money.
- Just because you’re good at something, it does not mean that it’s your gift. In marketing, just because you’re good at a particular task, it does not mean that it’s what you should be doing.
- How do you know that a particular marketing task is the right marketing task for you? Ask yourself if this is something that you can do with a lot of energy in 15-minutes a day.
- Don’t get hung up on semantics, marketing and archetype are just words.
- Knowing your marketing archetype will help determine the marketing task that will bring you the most joy and results. Click to tweet!
- If it really just doesn’t feel good, quit doing it. This advice applies not only to marketing tasks but to other areas of your life as well.
- Sometimes what you think as your gift or style is really a skill.
Do you need help determining your marketing archetype?
I am here to help. I’ll help you determine what your marketing personality is and find out what marketing tasks will fit your personality and bring you results. You can email me at email@example.com if you need more information. But if you are ready to get the ball rolling, you can click here and get started right away.